Cashmere can be dry-cleaned or handwashed. To maintain your garments in the best possible condition we recommend that you hand wash your garments.
HAND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Hand wash in a lukewarm water (30 degrees) using a mild detergent.
- Turn knitwear inside out and do not rub, wring or stretch the garment; wash very gently.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean lukewarm water.
- Garment should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch.
- Re-shape to its original shape and dry flat over a towel, away from direct heat and sunlight.
Lady’s Size Guide:
|FIG SIZE||UK DRESS SIZE||BUST (INCHES)|